Sunday, July 3, 2011

June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011~~~~Today Kaylynn and Peyton came over to play with us for awhile and it was a lot of fun! Peyton gave me a nice baby refresher because she cannot sit up on her own yet, but it was nice to have bigger kids around because when I needed to get something I would tell Brittley to come talk to her for a little bit...gave me a nice insight of the helper I will have with my next baby :)..the kids played inside for awhile and then headed on out to the pool; Peyton fell asleep in the stroller in the shade with Tate's circle blanket (she loved looking at the pattern...it probably messed with her eyes a little lol) We love having playdates!





Look at those chunky legs! So stinking cute!




This is one of those times that you think what are my kids thinking?? These are Brittley's "poses" so silly :)



The sexy hunchback lol

No comments:

Post a Comment