Saturday, July 2, 2011

June 10th

*June 10, 2011*
*Today we went to Boise to kick off our INSANE weekend! Clay took Friday off and we headed to Boise in the afternoon. We went to the mall first to check out a few things & then headed to our hotel to check in and get ready for our family pictures! I was super excited because we have not had family pictures since Brittley was 3 and Tate was 1!! I mean just about THREE years of nothing but just fun pics that we take randomly. SO I took things into my hands and started scoping out Craigslist for photographers in Boise....I know right I looked on CRAIGSLIST for a family photographer; someone I did not know, but I would look at photographers' ads and then check out their websites and finally found one that had a great price but a great website and great shots so I found Portraits by Cynthi! Not only did she do our family pictures but my sister's wedding as well for a great price! 95 for our family pics and that was all the pics on a disc for us to print whenever and wherever..and for the wedding 100 an hour! I searched high and low and not one other person had that great of a deal for weddings! So our pictures turned out fabulous and I could not have been happier. After pictures we headed to Panda Express ASAP then went swimming in the pool at the hotel!! A fabulous day with the family!



































No comments:

Post a Comment