Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day(s) of School 2012


Mrs. M @ KES




 Always have to have SILLY pictures!





 Miss L @ LB Preschool


Yeah for a new school year!! I cannot believe I have a SECOND grader!! I feel soo old, but here she is all ready to start a new year! Tate missed the deadline by 15 days so he has one more year of preschool and then it is off to Kindergarten! Clay gave them a blessing the night before and that was really special. I am so grateful for my husband and all he does for our family. Augie and I just enjoy our time together while Tate & Brittley are at school. I am hoping to start working out during that time, but since it has started we have been running errands those days...we will see what happens though! Happy School Year you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment