Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tate's First Day of Preschool

~TATE's FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL~JANUARY 12, 2012~ 


After dropping Brittley off I took Tate to his first day of Preschool. I filled out the registation forms and then kissed my lil man goodbye; I cannot believe my guy is a big boy now in preschool. It was nice for me because I headed into Twin to run some errands alone, but that will not happen after next week because I will be going to school while he is going to preschool. Anyways, I picked him up and the first words out of his mouth? "Mom I was good today!"
He talked about school the whole way home, and his teacher Miss Lisa told me he knows a lot of his stuff and is ahead for his age. My smart lil guy getting all big on me! Tear for mom, and happy dance for Tate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment