Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NYE....Resolutions











NYE 2011: This year we were pretty low-key. Clay and I went to dinner at A Taste of Thai and then went and scoped out Christmas Clearance at Target (real exciting :) We definitely did not stay up till midnight, I was out at like 10:30...pregnancy does not cooperate with NYE. I just love spending this time with the people I love the mostest!! 
So onto the the New Year Resolutions....
When we were at dinner I asked Clay what his were and he replied, "To lose one pound." 
I guess he will accomplish his pretty early on :)

Here are mine:
1. To be sealed to Clay and my family
2. Bills paid off
3. Run a half marathon and the Rim2Rim again
4. Maintain my GPA 
5. Go on vacation with my man before baby #3 comes our way :)))

Not as many as last year, but so important for 2012. I cannot believe our family is FINALLY getting sealed together for time and eternity. It seems so surreal, but such a blessing to be happening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment