Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Remodel Part 1: Bathroom

Take a look at the background area in this picture to see the bathroom before. I did not take any good "before" pictures but you kind of see the layout. There is a door that lead into the KITCHEN that did not shut completely so it is not a bathroom you would want to use with people over, but it was convenient when you had to go and you were in the kitchen :) There was an old claw-footed tub, sink, toilet and everything was white. Well the week of January 3rd they came in and tore out the toilet and the bathroom and it all started from there.
This is after everything was taken out and they had textured the walls.


They closed up the door to the kitchen and this was the only entrance...in and out of our bedroom. Good thing there was no skeletons in the closet to hide lol. 
The new wall to cover up the bathroom door
The new tub/shower!! I cannot even begin to tell how excited I was for this because we only had a shower or a tub not both and the shower is a little tight. When I was my normal size it was not a big deal, but having this belly on me I kept thinking shaving my legs is going to get harder and harder ;) so by getting this tub/shower I have room to move!
When we were going through the remodel there were various occasions where they had to shut the water off and there were just so many people working on the kitchen & bathroom that it was hard to be home so thankfully we have family nearby to hang with. This is Tate and Kona enjoying the snow while it lasted!

New Tub
New toilet and flooring
New Vanity
Paint Job
Miss Brittley taking a picture of herself
AFTER 
AFTER
AFTER
I am so thankful for this remodel. The bathroom is seems so much bigger than before and it looks so nice. I am so thankful for Paul and Jess for choosing to go through with this because I am VERY GRATEFUL for the after!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment