Sunday, February 19, 2012

 Valentine's Day: February 14, 2012
My little cupcake went to school dressed oh so cute, while momma went to school and then CLEANED the house and decorated a little for the family. By the time I sat down for dinner I was so exhausted; my feet hurt  and I was ready to finally relax. I made baby back ribs, twice baked potatoes, and rolls. For dessert I went to the experts (which is Fred Meyers) and got a delicious fruit tart. We had a nice family night at home to celebrate our day of love together!
 My two favorite Valentines~They got a bag of M&M's and Lilo and Stitch from mom and day. 
Tate had his first Valentine's party at preschool and when I told him to pick out a red shirt to wear he put on his Christmas shirt. When he left preschool he told his teacher Merry Christmas! So he was celebrating two holidays!
 Brittley's rendition of "Just Go With It" photos the kids took with Adam Sandler :) We had a great Valentine's Day and I just LOVE my family oh so much. I am very thankful for each and every one of them and I could not imagine life without them. I am very thankful for the baby coming and the new little blessing we will have in our lives! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment