Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Bri and Rees!


Happy Birthday to Me....and Rees!! We have the same birthday, the greatest day JULY 29TH!!
I was teaching Jerome's Cheer camp that week so my day was a little jammed packed. I was there from 9 to 4, and then we had a super Thursday craft night for relief society and then my family came over for cake and ice cream. I got a tent from my parents, a frame made by Sarah, and a Coach purse from Cassia (I know a COACH purse from a friend???? She loves me!!) and then the best gift of all: I gave money to my mom and told her to let Brittley pick out a gift for me so here is what she got me: 2 spiral notebooks (1 red and 1 blue..because those are my FAVORITE colors???!! lol) a pack of M & M's, Ghiradeli chocolates, markers, and an oven mitt/kitchen towel combo!!! I was so happy that she picked that out all by herself...I love my friends and family soooo much!
Friday night we went to dinner with friends and had a great time at Johnny Carino's and then Saturday we celebrated Rees's birthday. It was a great weekend, but I started to feel a little under the weather Friday, but still had a fun weekend. Thank you for all my presents and for everyone there to celebrate my 25th and Rees's 3rd!



No comments:

Post a Comment