Friday, August 3, 2012

More of summer sun!

 Pictures from this summer





 Hair cuts from "Aunt" Annie


 Augie noticing what is above him :)

 On July 19, 2012, we went to Nat-Soo-Pah as a family. It was Augie's 1st time swimming at 6 1/2 weeks old and it was Tate & Brittley's 1st time off the High Dive!! No fear whatsoever these 2 were ready to take the plunge!! Brittley spins in the air as her trick and then later asked me how to do a flip! One thing at a time lol!





 Clay does not come to Nat-Soo-Pah with us very often because we usually go when he is at work so I had to capture proof of him being there!!
 Augie did pretty good but it was windy that night so the warm water and the cold air messed with him a little. He became too relaxed and so I got him out of the water after a little bit to make sure he was okay. It scared me a little bit so I just sat with him and watched the kids & Clay swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment