Friday, August 10, 2012

FHE @ NatSooPah

 On July 23, 2012, we went to NatSooPah for FHE with the Stanger Clan. It was also Grandpa Stanger's birthday, but we celebrated in his behalf because big crowds are not his scene lol. It was a lot of fun swimming with cousins, aunts, uncles, and families. The kids had lots of fun together and the adults enjoyed each other's company too. Augie did much better in the water this time around and was having a great time. I still did not keep him in the water too long, but he was having fun while he was swimming!! I also wowed everyone and did a back flip off the diving board. 7 weeks after giving birth and baby I still got it!!!! I only did 2 and I could feel it in my back so yeah I did not get too carried away! :)



 Rees, Brittley, Augie, Clay, Kip, and Clint (even though they are not looking at the camera :)

 Shelly, Briley, Brianne, Leejean, Dexter, and Mayzee
 Leejean, Dexter, Lily, Rees, & Maddie



 Carson
 Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment