Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rest of September and some of October

"Filling" some pretty big shoes! Tate put these on to go running like mom! 

On September 30, 2011, we went to Kaylynn's birthday party to celebrate her turning 4! It was tons of fun and we ate yummy food, [the kids] played in the water, we witnessed one of the funniest girl fits I have ever seen in my life {kudos to Kaylynn :)} and just had a good time hanging out with friends! Can you believe it is September 30th, at night, and the kids are just fine playing in their swimsuits...gorgeous weather we were blessed with! 
The birthday crew 
Chowing down on cake 
Brittley "did" my hair one day while we were hanging out and then took pictures of her masterpiece. This was done in the afternoon and she wanted me to leave all of the bows and flowers in until Clay came home...I was like um..we'll just show him the pictures as proof. All of them in my hair was heavy and even though I would have loved to sport those gorgeous accessories until 5, I thought I'd save myself a headache and take them out. I love how creative Brittley is though! 
Brittley came home from school with this beautiful hat on after they talked about Johnny Appleseed, she wore it into the store too! 
Just one last picture of Brittley sporting some new clothes she got from her shopping momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment