Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big Girl Brittley


1st Day of School


I volunteered to be a "bus rider" for Brittley's school...so here we are @ 7 in the morning riding the bus to pick up the other kids! (tate was Super excited to be able to go on Brittley's bus!)


Pretty little dancer

And a picture with her kitty Marie!

My little Brittley is turning into a BIG girl! She had her first day of PreSchool on August 27, 2009. She is attending HeadStart in Hansen, ID. She gets to ride a bus to and from school and loves it. She goes Thursday and Friday every week and so far just absolutely loves it! She also had her first day of dance class this year on September 8, 2009. She has 1 new teacher Amanda Mingo and Miss Kristian. We completely miss Cassia being her teacher and today I felt completely out of place without her there. I think Brittley had an okay adjusting, but mom sure didn't....(I don't do well with change, but especially when it has to do with someone I love so much!) But Brittley is 4 years old and her life and ours has completely changed this year with her being in PreSchool....she only has one year left until she is in school full time until she is all grown up! I love you big Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment