Saturday, September 5, 2009

1st Shopping Blog!

1st Stop: Target
This week at Target they had a promo that if you bought 4 boxes of Special K.....you got a $5 gift card. I bought 4 boxes the first round used (2)$1 off 2 Special K plus (1) $1 off Special K Blueberry making my total $6.83. My second transaction I did the same thing used the $5 giftcard and only paid $1.83, but since I got another $5 gift card I basically got all 8 boxes for $3.66! Super savings since we LOVE Special K and it is a pretty expensive cereal.

2nd Stop: ALBERTSON'S
I did not realize how late I was going to be here so my poor kids had to stay here with me till 11:00 at night! But anyways here are my super transactions!
Transaction #1
6 Pilsbury Grands Biscuits
2 Bisquik Mixes
6 Progresso Soups
Total: $21.50
- 5 in coupons
-10 catalina bucks(from last purchase)
I paid: $6.50
Transaction # 2
5 Boxes Green Giant Veggies
2 Bags of Steamer Green Giant Veggies
4 Boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
Total: $20.49
-6.10 in coupons
-$5 catalina bucks
I paid: $9.39
On this transaction though I had a little mishap because one of the steamer's didn't ring up right so I had to wait and have them fix it so I got a $2.50 catalina for the Nature Valley Granola Bars....and then the cashier who I love rang in a fake transaction to get me my $5 catalina for the General mills, but when she rang it up she used the Nature Valley Granola Bars and so I got a $3.50 catalina reward and a $5 catalina reward that I used on my last transaction.
Transaction #3
2 8oz Bags of Shredded Cheese
2lbs of hamburger meat
1 Stouffers frozen Lasagna
Total: $22.27
-3 in coupons
-16 in Catalina Bucks
I paid: $3.27



So all together I paid about $23 and got 38 items which normally would of came out to about 76-80 at another store without coupons! So thank you to the coupon world for including me in because I am SO grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment