Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some more of June


 June 10, 2012 (my actual due date)
June 12, 2012: Tate's first (well our first) T-Ball game! I was one proud momma of my big 4 year old! He did pretty good for his first time and although his dad got a little frustrated ( I had a talk with him before the 2nd game about him being only 4 lol) Tate did really well. He still doesn't have the concept down of after you hit the ball you RUN, but he's getting there!!
After the T-Ball game we had a little cake and ice cream for Grandpa's 51st Birthday!
Brittley: Grandpa you are really old.
Grandpa: Why? Because of my gray hair?
Brittley: Um...no.
Grandpa: Because of my wrinkles?
Brittley: Um...no.
Grandpa: Then why am I old?
Brittley: Because you are 51!!
Happy Birthday Awesome Grandpa!!!
 June 13, 2012: Augie had to go in for a 2 week check, circumcision, and another PKU testing. He went from 7 lbs 12 oz when he was born, to 7 lbs 6 oz when we left the hospital, to 7 lbs 14 oz at his 3 day check up, to 8 LBS 6.5 OZ at 2 WEEKS!! I must producing some good stuff because he just growing great! :) At this appointment, however, I felt so bad for him because of everything he had to go through. He wouldn't nurse very well after his circumcision so I finally got him calmed down and then they came in to poke his little foot for the PKU, needless to say it was not a fun day for him. :( The next day he was one little momma's boy, he did not want me to put him down and I was okay with that because I love my little Augie and how much he loves to snuggle with his mom! 
 June 14, 2012: After I finally got Augie down for a good nap I hung out with the kiddos outside while they played in the sprinkler.


 They also had a news casting show....


 A fashion show...
 and a singing talent show!
 Father's Day 2012 {June 17th, 2012}: His onesie says: My Dad is Rad!
 To Clay: 
The best dad a kid and wife could hope for. He provides, inspires, plays, teaches, and leads our family. We love him very much and could never ask for a better daddy in our lives. I am so grateful for what an amazing father he is, but most of all I am so thankful for the greatest blessings he could have ever given me and that is my children! Happy Father's Day Clay we love you so very very much!
To Grandpa Paul: Not only was I privileged enough to have him as a father, but my kids are especially blessed to have him as a grandfather. He is loving, giving, patient, kind, and teaches are children in a righteous way. I am so grateful for the example that he has always been for me and now for my children as well. The best grandfather in the world to 4 great monkeys!! We love you so very much and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!

{All four Hall Grandkids}


No comments:

Post a Comment